8 de mayo de 2012


It's been in the past for a while i get a flash and then i smile I am crazy? I still miss you , it was real it was right but it burned to had to survive all that's left is all these ash's.
Where did the love go? I don't know, when it's all set and done how could i be losing you forever After all the time we spent together
I have to know why i had to lose you now you've just become like everything i'll never find again at the bottom of the ocean. In a dream you appered for a while you were here so i keep sleeping to keep you with me. I'll draw a map anc the dawk all the memories that i got What I'm missing I'll keep re-living
you I'll have to let me pull me to be the ever understand just don't let go of the time that we both had and I don't ever want to see you sad Be happy And I don't want to hold you if you don't want to tell me you love me just know i'm gonna have to walk away i'll be big enough for both of us to say Be happy